colter: see plow.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on colter from Infoplease:
- plow - plow plow or plough,agricultural implement used to cut furrows in and turn up the soil, preparing ...
- colter: meaning and definitions - colter: Definition and Pronunciation
- John Colter - Colter, John Colter, John , c.1775–1813, American trapper and guide, b. Virginia. In 1803 he ...
- coulter: meaning and definitions - coulter: Definition and Pronunciation
- September 27, 1805 - The Journals of Lewis and Clarkby Meriwether Lewis and William Clark September 26, 1805 September ...