cloning: see clone.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on cloning from Infoplease:
- Cloning Milestones - Cloning Milestones 1938 Cloning envisioned. Dr. Hans Spemann (Germany) proposed an experiment to ...
- Clones Aren't Exact Copies - Clones Aren't Exact Copies There is some misunderstanding about what constitutes a clone. A ...
- African-American Biographies by Category - Read biographies on notable African-Americans, including government officials, civil rights leaders, athletes, scientists, abolitionists, educators, and entertainers.
- Cloning: Facts and Fallacies - Cloning: Facts and Fallacies Tinkering with Mother Nature Should We Play God? Clones Aren't ...
- The Cloning Quandary - The Cloning Quandary The debate surrounding what constitutes a “life” is sure to ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Biology: General