clary: see sage.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on clary from Infoplease:
- sage - sage sage, any species of the large genus Salvia, aromatic herbs or shrubs of the family Labiatae ...
- clary: meaning and definitions - clary: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/clary - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Ellis Clary - Ellis Clary Age: 85 longtime baseball scout for the Twins from 1962-84, then the White Sox and Blue ...
- Clary, Robert - Clary, Robert actor Birthplace: Paris Born: 3/1/26 Information Please® Database, © 2007 ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants