Charles's law: see gas laws.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Charles's law from Infoplease:
- Gay-Lussac's law: meaning and definitions - Gay-Lussac's law: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jacques Alexandre César Charles - Charles, Jacques Alexandre César Charles, Jacques Alexandre César , 1746–1823, ...
- gas laws: Gas Laws Relating Two Variables - Gas Laws Relating Two Variables The simplest gas laws relate pressure, volume, and temperature in ...
- Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac - Gay-Lussac, Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac, Joseph Louis , 1778–1850, French chemist and physicist. ...
- kinetic-molecular theory of gases - kinetic-molecular theory of gases kinetic-molecular theory of gases, physical theory that explains ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics