catalytic converter: see internal-combustion engine.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on catalytic converter from Infoplease:
- catalytic converter: meaning and definitions - catalytic converter: Definition and Pronunciation
- internal-combustion engine - internal-combustion engine internal-combustion engine, one in which combustion of the fuel takes ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/catalytic converter - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- tetraethyl lead - tetraethyl lead tetraethyl lead , (C2H5)4Pb, viscous, colorless, poisonous liquid. It is an ...
- 2002 National Medal of Technology Recipients - 2002 National Medal of Technology Recipients Calvin H. Carter, Cree, Inc., Durham, N.C., for ...