Carme (kärˈmē) [key], in astronomy, one of the 39 known moons, or natural satellites, of Jupiter.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Carme from Infoplease:
- Carme: meaning and definitions - Carme: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jupiter, in astronomy: Its Moons and Rings - Its Moons and Rings At least 63 natural satellites orbit Jupiter. They are conveniently divided ...
- The Warsaw Bridge (Pont de Varsovia) - Starring Jordi Dauder, Carmen Elías, Francisco Guija, Carme Elias, Ona Planas
- To Die (Or Not) - Starring Carme Elias, Lluís Homar, Roger Coma, Marc Martínez, Anna Azcona
- Carmine - Carmine (2 syl). The dye made from the carmës or kermës insect, whence also crimson, ...