broomcorn: see sorghum.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on broomcorn from Infoplease:
- broomcorn: meaning and definitions - broomcorn: Definition and Pronunciation
- corn broom: meaning and definitions - corn broom: Definition and Pronunciation
- millet - millet millet, common name for several species of grasses cultivated mainly for cereals in the ...
- fiber - fiber fiber, threadlike strand, usually pliable and capable of being spun into a yarn. Many ...
- sorghum - sorghum sorghum, tall, coarse annual (Sorghum vulgare) of the family Gramineae (grass family), ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants