biocide (bĪˈəsĪdˌ) [key], synonym for pesticide.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on biocide from Infoplease:
- biocide: meaning and definitions - biocide: Definition and Pronunciation
- pesticide - pesticide pesticide, biological, physical, or chemical agent used to kill plants or animals that ...
- pesticide: meaning and definitions - pesticide: Definition and Pronunciation
- Encyclopedia: Environmental Studies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Environmental Studies.
- Cell Theory, Form, and Function: Cell Cycle: Interphase, Mitosis, Cytokinesis - Cell Theory, Form, and Function Cell Cycle: Interphase, Mitosis, Cytokinesis Cell Theory, Form, and ...