astronautics: see space science.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on astronautics from Infoplease:
- astronautical: meaning and definitions - astronautical: Definition and Pronunciation
- astronaut - astronaut astronaut, crew member on a U.S. manned spaceflight mission; the Soviet term is ...
- space science - space science space science, body of scientific knowledge as it relates to space exploration; it is ...
- Space Fungus - Space Fungus? Even in sterile space craft, bacteria thrive by David Johnson Fungus thrive in ...
- Crew Arrives at Space Station - Our Base in Space The International Space Station Faces Setbacks During Construction by Beth Rowen ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Space Exploration