aspartame: see sweetener, artificial.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on aspartame from Infoplease:
- aspartame: meaning and definitions - aspartame: Definition and Pronunciation
- NutraSweet: meaning and definitions - NutraSweet: Definition and Pronunciation
- artificial sweetener - sweetener, artificial sweetener, artificial, substance used as a low-calorie sugar substitute. ...
- saccharin - saccharin saccharin , C7H5NSO3, white, crystalline, aromatic compound. It was discovered ...
- Top News Stories from 1981 - News stories covering international, U.S., science, financial, entertainment & sports events from 1981. Includes basic U.S., world & economic statistics and links to detailed statistical data
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Organic Chemistry