Archer, The, English name for Sagittarius, a constellation.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Archer from Infoplease:
- archer: meaning and definitions - archer: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sagittarius - Sagittarius Sagittarius [Lat.,=the archer], constellation lying on the ecliptic (the sun's ...
- William Archer - Archer, William Archer, William, 1856–1924, English author, critic, and translator, b. ...
- Jeffrey Archer - Jeffrey Archer author, politician Born: 4/15/1940 Birthplace: Weston-super-Mare, England In 1969, ...
- Kevin Archer - Biography of Kevin Archer, The nonexistent victim of a McDonalds play area injury that didn't happen
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Constellations