aldrin (ôlˈdrĭn) [key]: see insecticides.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on aldrin from Infoplease:
- aldrin: meaning and definitions - aldrin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Buzz Aldrin - Biography of Buzz Aldrin, The second man on the moon
- Buzz Aldrin - Aldrin, Buzz Aldrin, Buzz (Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr.), 1930–, American astronaut, b. ...
- January 20 Birthdays: Buzz Aldrin - January 20 birthdays: Buzz Aldrin, David Lynch, DeForest Kelley, Joy Adamson, George Burns, Walter Piston, Richard Henry Lee, Federico Fellini
- insecticides - insecticides insecticides, chemical, biological, or other agents used to destroy insect pests; the ...