Zephon (zēˈfŏn) [key], in the Bible, son of Gad. An alternate form is Ziphion.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Zephon from Infoplease:
- Baal-zephon - Baal-zephon Baal-zephon , in the Bible, place near the Israelites' crossing of the Red Sea.
- Zephon - Zephon [scarcher of secrets]. The cherub despatched by Gabriel to find Satan, after his flight from ...
- Ziphion - Ziphion Ziphion , variant of Zephon.
- Ithuriel - Ithuriel One of the angels commissioned by Gabriel to search for Satan, who had effected his ...
- Exodus: 14 - And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying…