Yoshihito: see Taishō.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Yoshihito from Infoplease:
- Yoshihito: meaning and definitions - Yoshihito: Definition and Pronunciation
- Taisha - Taisha Taisha , town, Shimane prefecture, SW Honshu, Japan, on the Sea of Japan. It is a religious ...
- Taishō - Taishō Taishō , 1879–1926, reign name of emperor of Japan (1912–26). His ...
- Taisho: meaning and definitions - Taisho: Definition and Pronunciation
- Hirohito - Hirohito Hirohito , 1901–89, emperor of Japan. He was made regent in 1921 and succeeded his ...