X, Malcolm: see Malcolm X.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Malcolm X from Infoplease:
- Malcolm X: meaning and definitions - Malcolm X: Definition and Pronunciation
- Malcolm X - Malcolm X Malcolm X, 1925–65, militant black leader in the United States, also known as ...
- Famous African American Speeches, Letters, Addresses (King Jr, Obama) - Notable words
- May 19 Birthdays: Malcolm X - May 19 birthdays: Malcolm X, Pete Townshend, Nora Ephron, Ho Chi Minh, Johns Hopkins, Lorraine Hansberry, Nancy Astor
- Malcolm X - Biography of Malcolm X, Assassinated leader of the 1960s black power movement