White Cloud: see Waubeshiek.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on White Cloud from Infoplease:
- white cloud: meaning and definitions - white cloud: Definition and Pronunciation
- Waubeshiek - Waubeshiek Waubeshiek , c.1794–c.1841, Native North American prophet, also known as White ...
- Norreys Jephson O'Conor: Good-Bye - Good-bye to tree and tower, To meadow, stream, and hill, Beneath the white clouds marshalled close At the wind's will.
- Amy Lowell: The Starling - I can't get out, said the starling.
- Charles Hanson Towne: City Roofs - Roof-tops, roof-tops, what do you cover? Sad folk, bad folk, and many a glowing lover; Wise people, simple people, children of despair — Roof-tops, ro