Unni (ŭnˈĪ) [key]. 1 Temple musician. 2 Family in the return of Zerubbabel.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Unni from Infoplease:
- Music for Weddings and Funerals (Musikk for bryllup og begravelser) - Starring Lena Endre, Bjørn Floberg, Rebecka Hemse, Petronella Barker, Goran Bregovic
- 1 Chronicles: 15 - And David made him houses in the city of David…
- I Love Me - Starring Isha Talwar, Unni Mukundan, Asif Ali, Vijayakumar, Anoop Menon
- Mallu Singh - Starring Unni Mukunthan, Kunchako Boban, Manoj K Jayan
- Nehemiah: 12 - Now these are the priests and the Levites that…