Tola (tōˈlə) [key], in the Bible. 1 Son of Issachar. 2 Judge of Israel.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tola from Infoplease:
- tola: meaning and definitions - tola: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jahmai - Jahmai Jahmai , in the Bible, head of the house of Tola.
- ser: meaning and definitions - ser: Definition and Pronunciation
- Uzzi - Uzzi Uzzi , in the Bible. 1. High priest. 2. Son of Tola. 3. Levitical overseer in Jerusalem.
- Shemuel - Shemuel Shemuel , in the Bible. 1. One who helped apportion Canaan. 2. Son of Tola 1.