Tiziano Vecellio: see Titian.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tiziano Vecellio from Infoplease:
- Titian: meaning and definitions - Titian: Definition and Pronunciation
- Titian - Titian Titian , c.1490–1576, Venetian painter, whose name was Tiziano Vecellio, b. Pieve di ...
- Titian - Biography of Titian, Renaissance Venetian master who painted Venus of Urbino
- Titian - Titian [Tiziano Vecellio]. An Italian landscape painter, celebrated for the fine effects of his ...
- Encyclopedia: European Art to 1599: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning European Art to 1599: Biographies.