Tiras (tĪˈrəs) [key], in the Bible, Japheth's son.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tiras from Infoplease:
- tiramisu: meaning and definitions - tiramisu: Definition and Pronunciation
- rocket, in botany - rocket rocket, in botany, popular name for several plants of the family Cruciferae (mustard ...
- Genesis: 10 - Now these are the generations of the sons of…
- Second Adhyâya - 1. The two trikas, Rv. VIII, 68, 1-3, a tva ratham yathotaye, and Rv. VIII, 2, 1-3, idam vaso sutam andhah, form the first (pratipad) and the second (
- 1 Chronicles: 1 - Adam, Sheth, Enosh…