Tertius (tûrˈshəs) [key], in the New Testament, amanuensis of the Letter to the Romans.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tertius from Infoplease:
- Henry van Dyke - van Dyke, Henry van Dyke, Henry, 1852–1933, American clergyman, educator, and author, b. ...
- Other Day - Other Day (The). The day before yesterday. The Old English other was used for second, as in Latin, ...
- Sarafina! - Starring Whoopi Goldberg, Leleti Khumalo, John Kani, Miriam Makeba, Tertius Meintjes
- Romans: 16 - I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a…
- Burkina Faso - Information on Burkina Faso — map of Burkina Faso, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.