Stephen I, king of Hungary: see Stephen, Saint (975–1038).
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Stephen I from Infoplease:
- Stephen I: meaning and definitions - Stephen I: Definition and Pronunciation
- Stephen: meaning and definitions - Stephen: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Stephen, duke and king of Hungary - Stephen, Saint Stephen, Saint, or Stephen I,975–1038, duke (997–1001) and first king ...
- Arpad, chief of the Magyars - Arpad Arpad , c.840–907?, chief of the Magyars. He led his people into Hungary c.895. The ...
- Saint Cyprian - Cyprian, Saint Cyprian, Saint , 200?–258, Father of the Church, bishop of Carthage (c.248), ...