Shulamite (shōˈləmĪt) [key], female character of the Song of Solomon. See Shunem.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Shulamite from Infoplease:
- Shulamite: meaning and definitions - Shulamite: Definition and Pronunciation
- Shunem - Shunem Shunem , in the Bible, town of Issachar, on the north side of the vale of Jezreel. The ...
- The Black Bus - Starring Sarah Einfeld, Shulamit Weinfeld
- Abraham Goldfaden - Goldfaden, Abraham Goldfaden, Abraham , 1840–1908, Hebrew and Yiddish playwright, b. ...
- Song of Solomon: 6 - Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among…