Sheva (shēˈvə) [key], in the Bible. 1 Son of Caleb. 2 David's scribe: see Shavsha.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Sheva from Infoplease:
- Sheva - Sheva in the satire of Absalom and Achitophel, by Dryden and Tate, is designed for Sir Roger ...
- Machbenah - Machbenah Machbenah , in the Bible, son of Sheva.
- Beersheba: meaning and definitions - Beersheba: Definition and Pronunciation
- Shavsha - Shavsha Shavsha , in the Bible, David's scribe. Alternate forms are Seraiah, Sheva, and Shisha.
- Ushpizi - Starring Shuli Rand, Michal Bat Sheva Rand, Shaul Mizrahi, Ilan Gannai, Avraham Abutbul