Shelah (shēˈlə) [key], in the Bible, son of Judah and ancestor of the Shelanites. This tribe is the same as the Shilonites in First Chronicles and as the Shiloni in Nehemiah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Shelah from Infoplease:
- Jokim - Jokim Jokim , in the Bible, son of Shelah the Judahite.
- Shiloni - Shiloni Shiloni or Shilonites: see Shelah 1. The term refers to inhabitants of Shiloh.
- Siloam - Siloam Siloam , pool, SW corner of Jerusalem in the Kidron valley, mentioned in the Bible. A nearby ...
- Genesis: 38 - And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went…
- 1 Chronicles: 1 - Adam, Sheth, Enosh…