Shavsha (shăvˈshə) [key], in the Bible, David's scribe. Alternate forms are Seraiah, Sheva, and Shisha.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Shavsha from Infoplease:
- Sheva - Sheva Sheva , in the Bible. 1. Son of Caleb. 2. David's scribe: see Shavsha.
- Seraiah - Seraiah Seraiah , in the Bible. 1. See Shavsha. 2. High priest under Zedekiah. 3. Companion of ...
- Shisha - Shisha Shisha , David's scribe: see Shavsha.
- 1 Chronicles: 18 - Now after this it came to pass, that David smote…
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.