Sapphira (səfĪˈrə) [key], wife of Ananias1.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Sapphira from Infoplease:
- Ananias - Ananias Ananias [Gr.,=Heb. Ananiah and Hananiah]. 1. In the Acts of the Apostles, man who, with his ...
- Sapphira: meaning and definitions - Sapphira: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/sapphira - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Acts - The Bible Acts Ch. 1: The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of… Ch. 2: And when the ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Sam sama` samadhi Samain samaj Saman Samana Cay Samanid Samantha Samar samara ...