Saadi: see Sadi.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Saadi from Infoplease:
- Saadi: meaning and definitions - Saadi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sadi - Sadi Sadi or Saadi, Persian poet, 1184–1291. b. Shiraz. Orphaned at an early age, Sadi ...
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: Saadi - Trees in groves, Kine in droves, In ocean sport the scaly herds, Wedge-like cleave the air the birds, To northern lakes fly wind-borne ducks, Browse t
- sadi: meaning and definitions - sadi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: II - The Dervish whined to Said, "Thou didst not tarry while I prayed. Beware the fire that Eblis burned," But Saadi coldly thus returned, "Once with manli