Rudolf of Hapsburg
Rudolf of Hapsburg: see Rudolf I.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rudolf of Hapsburg from Infoplease:
- Rudolf I: meaning and definitions - Rudolf I: Definition and Pronunciation
- Rudolf I - Rudolf I Rudolf I or Rudolf of Hapsburg, 1218–91, German king (1273–91), first king of ...
- Gregory X - Gregory X Gregory X, d. 1276, pope (1271–76), an Italian named Tebaldo Visconti, b. Piacenza; ...
- Nicholas III, pope - Nicholas III Nicholas III, d. 1280, pope (1277–80), a Roman named Giovanni Gaetano Orsini; ...
- Austria - Information on Austria — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.