Reuel (rēyōˈəl) [key], in the Bible. 1 See Jethro. 2 Son of Esau and Bashemath. 3 See Deuel. 4 Descendant of Benjamin.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Reuel from Infoplease:
- Tolkien: meaning and definitions - Tolkien: Definition and Pronunciation
- Deuel - Deuel Deuel , in the Bible, father of Eliasaph the Gadite. An alternate form is Reuel.
- Jethro - Jethro Jethro , Midianite priest of the peninsula of Sinai who was the companion and father-in-law ...
- Mystery Initials - Mystery Initials Full names of famous authors tracked down by Holly Hartman Send this Page to a ...
- J. R. R. Tolkien - Tolkien, J. R. R. Tolkien, J. R. R. (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien), 1892–1973, British novelist, ...