Priscilla (prĭsĭlˈə) [key] [diminutive of Lat. Prisca = ancient], in the New Testament, wife of Aquila.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Priscilla from Infoplease:
- Priscilla: meaning and definitions - Priscilla: Definition and Pronunciation
- Famous Couples | John Alden and Priscilla Mullins - John Alden and Priscilla Mullins One of the earliest romances in the American colonies by David ...
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - Starring Terence Stamp, Hugo Weaving, Guy Pearce, Bill Hunter, Rebel Russell
- Barnes, Priscilla - Barnes, Priscilla actress Birthplace: Fort Dix, N.J. Born: 12/7/55 Information Please® ...
- Presley, Priscilla - Presley, Priscilla actress Birthplace: Brooklyn, N.Y. Born: 5/24/45 Information Please® ...