Pippin. For Frankish rulers thus named, use Pepin.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pippin from Infoplease:
- Horace Pippin - Pippin, Horace Pippin, Horace, 1888–1946, American primitive painter, b. West Chester, Pa. He ...
- Lake Pepin - Pepin, Lake Pepin, Lake , a widening of the Mississippi River, 21 mi (34 km) long and c.3 mi (5 km) ...
- pippin: meaning and definitions - pippin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/pippin - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Ribston Pippin - Ribston Pippin So called from Ribston, in Yorkshire, where Sir Henry Goodricke planted three pips, ...