Phuvah (fyōˈvə) [key], in the Bible, son of Issachar; the ancestor of the Punites.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Phuvah from Infoplease:
- Pua - Pua Pua , variant of Phuvah.
- Punites - Punites Punites , descendants of Phuvah.
- Puah - Puah Puah , in the Bible. 1. Midwife ordered by Pharaoh to kill Jewish boys at birth. 2. Father of ...
- Genesis: 46 - And Israel took his journey with all that he had…
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.