Noe (nōˈē) [key], variant of Noah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Noe from Infoplease:
- Noah - Noah Noah [Heb.,=to rest], in the Bible, the builder of the ark. Righteous Noah and his family were ...
- Cham - Cham Cham , pseud. of Amédée de Noé, 1819–79, French caricaturist and ...
- Noe: meaning and definitions - Noe: Definition and Pronunciation
- Amédée de Noé - Noé, Amédée de: Noé, Amédée de: see Cham.
- Coypel - Coypel Coypel , family of French painters. Noël Coypel,. 1628–1707, director of the ...