Michal (mĪˈkəl) [key], in the Bible, wife of David and daughter of Saul. See Merab.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Michal from Infoplease:
- Michal: meaning and definitions - Michal: Definition and Pronunciation
- Michal - Michal in the satire of Absalom and Achitophel, by Dryden and Tate, is meant for Queen Catherine, ...
- Michol: meaning and definitions - Michol: Definition and Pronunciation
- Phalti - Phalti Phalti or Phaltiel, in the Bible, husband of Michal, who was previously David's wife.
- Merab - Merab Merab , in the Bible, daughter of Saul. In Second Samuel she is referred to (by a textual ...