Mered (mēˈrĕd) [key], in the Bible, husband of Pharaoh's daughter Bithiah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mered from Infoplease:
- merely: meaning and definitions - merely: Definition and Pronunciation
- Meres - Meres Meres , in the Bible, counselor of King Ahasuerus.
- mere: meaning and definitions - mere: Definition and Pronunciation
- Clay Westfall Mering - Biography of Clay Westfall Mering, In December 2007, Clay Mering established a $25,000 endowment fund to the Black Studies Program at the University of Missouri to support the…
- Grand-Mère - Grand-Mère Grand-Mère , city (1991 pop. 14,287), S Que., Canada, on the St. Maurice ...