Meng-tse: see Mencius.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Meng-tse from Infoplease:
- Mencius - Mencius Mencius , Mandarin Meng-tzu, 371?–288? B.C., Chinese Confucian philosopher. The ...
- Confucianism - Confucianism Confucius (K'ung Fu-tzu), born in the state of Lu (northern China), lived from 551 ...
- Meng-tse - Meng-tse The fourth of the sacred books of China; so called from its author, Latinised into ...
- Mengzi: meaning and definitions - Mengzi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Encyclopedia: Buddhism: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Buddhism: Biographies.