Lucas (lōˈkəs) [key], variant of Luke.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lucas from Infoplease:
- Lucas: meaning and definitions - Lucas: Definition and Pronunciation
- Giordano: meaning and definitions - Giordano: Definition and Pronunciation
- Luca Giordano - Giordano, Luca Giordano, Luca , 1632–1705, Italian decorative painter, b. Naples. He was the ...
- Edward Verrall Lucas - Lucas, Edward Verrall Lucas, Edward Verrall, 1868–1938, English author and critic. For ...
- George Lucas - George Lucas director, writer, producer Born: 5/14/1944 Birthplace: Modesto, California Film ...