Lost Dauphin: see Louis XVII, titular king of France.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lost Dauphin from Infoplease:
- Louis XVII: meaning and definitions - Louis XVII: Definition and Pronunciation
- Louis XVII, titular king of France - Louis XVII Louis XVII (Louis Charles), 1785–1795?, titular king of France (1793–95), ...
- Eleazer Williams - Williams, Eleazer Williams, Eleazer , c.1787–1858, missionary among Native North Americans. ...
- dauphin, French title - dauphin dauphin [Fr.,=dolphin], French title, borne first by the counts of Vienne (also called ...
- Encyclopedia: French History: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning French History: Biographies.