Jerahmeel (jēräˈmēĕl) [key]. In the Bible, prince commanded by Jehoiakim to imprison Jeremiah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Jerahmeel from Infoplease:
- Abishur - Abishur Abishur , in the Bible, grandson of Jerahmeel.
- Atarah - Atarah Atarah , in the Bible, one of Jerahmeel's wives.
- Helez - Helez Helez , in the Bible. 1. One of David's guard. 2. Descendant of Jerahmeel.
- Attai - Attai Attai , in the Bible. 1. Descendant of Jerahmeel. 2. One of David's Gadite warriors. 3. ...
- Ram - Ram Ram, in the Bible. 1. Ancestor of David. In the New Testament he is called Aram. 2. Son of ...