Jeconiah (jēkōnĪˈə) [key]: see Jehoiachin.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Jeconiah from Infoplease:
- Malchiram - Malchiram Malchiram , in the Bible, son of King Jeconiah.
- Assir - Assir Assir , in the Bible. 1. Son of Korah. 2. Ancestor of Samuel. 3. Son of Jeconiah the Captive.
- 1 Chronicles: 3 - Now these were the sons of David, which were born…
- Jeremiah: 24 - The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of…
- Jeremiah: 28 - And it came to pass the same year, in…