Jabin (jāˈbĭn) [key], in the Bible, name of two kings of Hazor.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Jabin from Infoplease:
- Sisera: meaning and definitions - Sisera: Definition and Pronunciation
- Barak - Barak Barak , in the Bible, leader from N Canaan who fought, with Deborah, against Jabin and Sisera.
- Deborah - Deborah Deborah , in the Bible, prophetess and judge of Israel, the only woman to hold that office. ...
- Judges: 4 - And the children of Israel again did evil in…
- Joshua - The Bible Joshua Ch. 1: Now after the death of Moses the servant of… Ch. 2: And Joshua the ...