Jabal (jāˈbəl) [key], in the Bible, son of Lamech.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Jabal from Infoplease:
- Jabal: meaning and definitions - Jabal: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gilboa - Gilboa Gilboa , Arabic Jabal Faqquah, range of hills, eastern spur of the Samarian Hills, located ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/jabal - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Gerizim - Gerizim Gerizim , Arabic Jabal at Tur, mountain, 2,890 ft (881 m) high, in the Samaritan Hills, in ...
- Anti-Lebanon - Anti-Lebanon Anti-Lebanon, ancient Anti-Libanus, Arabic Jabal al Sharqi, mountain range between ...