Imri (ĭmˈrĪ) [key], in the Bible. 1 Judahite. Probably the same as Amariah8. 2 Father of a builder of the walls.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Imri from Infoplease:
- Amariah - Amariah Amariah , in the Bible. 1. High priest, son of Meraioth. Perhaps he is the same as (sense ...
- Hilary and Jackie - Starring Emily Watson, Rachel Griffiths, Charles Dance, James Frain, Celia Imrie
- Imagine Me & You - Starring Piper Perabo, Matthew Goode, Lena Headey, Anthony Head, Celia Imrie
- Nehemiah: 3 - Then Eliashib the high priest rose up with his…
- 1 Chronicles: 9 - So all Israel were reckoned by genealogies; and…