Henoch (hēˈnək) [key]: see Enoch2 and Hanoch1.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Henoch from Infoplease:
- Hanoch - Hanoch Hanoch [Heb.,=Enoch], in the Bible. 1. Son of Midian. It is also spelled Henoch. 2. ...
- Enoch - Enoch Enoch , in the Bible. 1. Son for whom Cain named the city he built. 2. Father of Methuselah. ...
- Henoch: meaning and definitions - Henoch: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/henoch - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Heb Hebbel hebdomad hebdomadal hebdomadary hebe Hebei hebephrenia Heber ...