Heled (hēˈlĕd) [key], the same as Heleb.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Heled from Infoplease:
- Heleb - Heleb Heleb , in the Bible, mighty man. An alternate form is Heled. He may be the captain Heldai in ...
- The Boss of It All (Direktoren for det hele) - Starring Jens Albinus, Jean-Marc Barr, Casper Christensen, Benedikt Erlingsson, Friorik Por Frioriksson
- West Helena: meaning and definitions - West Helena: Definition and Pronunciation
- Erasmus Darwin - Darwin, Erasmus Darwin, Erasmus, 1731–1802, English physician and poet. During most of his ...
- Percy Bysshe Shelley: Bibliography - Bibliography See his complete poetical works, ed. by N. Rogers (2 vol., 1972–74); letters, ...