Hege, the same as Hegai.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Hege from Infoplease:
- Hegai - Hegai Hegai or Hege, in the Bible, chamberlain of Ahasuerus.
- Women's World Cup 1999 | Preview - Hamm-er Time Mia Hamm leads the U.S. quest for a second World Cup title by Gerry Brown World Cup ...
- The Prompter - Starring Hege Schøyen, Anne-Lise Berntsen, Sven Nordin, Liv Gunhild Tandberg, Philip Zanden
- Hungarian literature - Hungarian literature. Hungarian literature. Until the 19th cent. Latin was Hungary's literary ...
- Hayward - Hayward A keeper of the cattle or common herd of a village or parish. The word hay means ...