H. D.: see Doolittle, Hilda.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on H D from Infoplease:
- Doolittle: meaning and definitions - Doolittle: Definition and Pronunciation
- Hilda Doolittle - Doolittle, Hilda Doolittle, Hilda, pseud. H. D.,1886–1961, American poet, b. Bethlehem, Pa., ...
- H. D. Deve Gowda - Deve Gowda, H. D. Deve Gowda, H. D. (Haradanahalli Dodde Gowda Deve Gowda), 1933–, Indian ...
- characteristic curve: meaning and definitions - characteristic curve: Definition and Pronunciation
- "H. D." (Hilda Doolittle) - Born at Bethlehem, Pa., Sept. 10, 1886. Educated at the Gordon School and the Friends' Central School of Philadelphia and at Bryn Mawr College. Miss D