Felix, Roman deacon, antipope (355–56). Emperor Constantius, an Arian, set him up to replace Liberius. He is wrongly known as Felix II.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Felix from Infoplease:
- Minucius Felix: meaning and definitions - Minucius Felix: Definition and Pronunciation
- Marcus Minucius Felix - Minucius Felix, Marcus Minucius Felix, Marcus , fl. 2d cent., Christian apologist, author of a ...
- Félix Houphouët-Boigny - Houphouët-Boigny, Félix Houphouët-Boigny, Félix , 1905–93, African ...
- de Vega: meaning and definitions - de Vega: Definition and Pronunciation
- Félix Faure - Faure, Félix Faure, Félix , 1841–99, president of the French republic ...