Enosh (ēˈnŏsh) [key], the same as Enos.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Enosh from Infoplease:
- Enos - Enos Enos , in the Bible, son of Seth.
- Seth, in the Bible - Seth Seth, in the Bible, son of Adam and Eve, father of Enosh. In the chronology in the Gospel of ...
- 1 Chronicles - The Bible 1 Chronicles Ch. 1: Adam, Sheth, Enosh… Ch. 2: These are the sons of Israel; ...
- 1 Chronicles: 1 - Adam, Sheth, Enosh…
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.